Sunday, April 1, 2012

C4K for March

The first blog post I commented was This is a persuasive letter I wrote to the Siouxland Press
In this letter, he talked about how television should be more appropriate and suitable for children.
My comment was:
Hey,
My name is Kasey Mooney. I am a student in EDM 310 at the University of South Alabama. I want to say that I enjoyed your letter. Not many would take a stand like this. I think it is impressive that you think that TV should be more appropriate for students, and not have so much violence and drug abuse. Good job!

His response was:
Thank you I appreciate the comment.

The second blog post I commented on was France Changed into Small by Amel
One sunny morning Sam woke up and heard a loud noise coming from down the stairs:@ He quickly jumped out of his bed and hid under it, he got really scared.I think Paris is too scary! Sam quickly ran down the stairs and when he looked towards the door there was a box. Sam opened it and something made a loud noise :@ He opened the door and everything was tiny eaven the silver Eiffel Tower.You couldn’t hear people celebrating there birthday. Until Sam jumped and tried to press the buttin.He jumped so high and touched it and everything turned back to normal.

My comment
Hi my name is Kasey Mooney, I am a students in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. I think your post was good. Who would have every thought of Paris, and at the push of a button everything would go back to normal. Very cool. Was Paris turning small suppose to help him overcome his fear? Good job!

Kasey

No comments:

Post a Comment