Sunday, April 22, 2012

C4K for April

April 1st Bingo
In this post my student discussed a science project that was done in class. And how they had to predict which bottle, out of 3 bottles, yeast would become more active in.

Hello,
My name is Kasey Mooney. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.
I find this experiment interesting. I would have predicted the warm water bottle as well. But you did not post the results, so which bottle did the yeast become most active it? Also, what does the sugar do in the bottles? Why was it added?
Please continue your blogging, you did a good job with this one, by including what the experiment consisted of.

April 8th Bingo
I had to go back to a previous post this week because my student had not posted in anything new. I commented on a Wordle done on cyber-bullying.

My comment:
Hi my name is Kasey Mooney. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.
I think your Wordle is pretty cool. Chosing cyber-bullying to do it on is an interesting choice. Cyber-bullying is really big right now. Many do not realize the effect it has on teens. How do you feel about cyber-bullying? What are some ways do you think would help cut down on it?

April 15th Bullying

I had to be reassigned to another student because the student I was assigned to before only had two blog posts. Even after trying to encourage more blog posts, there were still now more written. The student I was assigned to this week done a blog about bullying. It excited me to see this, because I had just finished a project for another class on bullying. In the posts my student talks about how bullying is such a big problem, and has been for a while.

My response was:
Hi! My name is Kasey Mooney, I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama. Good post! I agree with what you are saying, bullying is a big problem. And you are right it has been for a while! You stated that, “It doesn’t matter how many lectures we get. People will never report bullying.” So my question to you is, since lectures aren’t working, how do you think we could try and stop this problem?

April 22nd Rules, Relationships, and Responsibilities

This week my student I had, done a video on rules, relationships and responsibilities. My student had drawn pictures and then defined each term.

Hi! My name is Kasey Mooney. I am a student in EDM310 at the University of South Alabama.
I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed your video. You done a really good job with your drawings. I heard you name off some of your friends that you have relationships with. Sounds like you have a lot of friends. I do too, friends are always great to have. Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment